The digital platform packed
full of good health.
Breeze, our digital platform, brings together a wide
range of specialist health and wellbeing services and
makes them easy to access via any digital device.
It means your employees always have their benefits
close to hand and you no longer have the hassle of
researching and managing numerous products from
- Single interface accessible from any digital device
- Self-service appointment booking
- User can track and monitor their personal wellbeing
- Packed with tips, articles and guides
- Easy to set up, manage and roll out
The benefits of Breeze.
For your business to perform at its best, your employees need to
be at their best, that’s why your business needs Breeze.
Breeze contains all the key self-service benefits employees need
to stay on top of their physical and mental health. They also get
access to great deals from famous brands.
And as an employer, you’ll receive services designed to improve
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
A direct line to a doctor via phone or video chat, and prescriptions sent directly to your employee's work or
Provides consultations with a qualified physiotherapist via phone or video chat, together with a personal
diagnosis and recovery plan.
Access to Thrive, the NHS-approved* wellbeing app.
24/7 Counselling and Support
A mental health and advice helpline that’s available day and night offering support for stress, anxiety,
bereavement, financial concerns and family issues.
Online Health Assessments
Online health and lifestyle assessments that provide clear recommendations supported by nutrition diaries,
stress and fitness programmes plus video guides.
Personal assistance with household chores, local shopping and mobility for employees who need a helping
hand at home after a stay in hospital.
Our rewards scheme offers over 4,000 deals and discounts from the brands your employees know and love.
It’s a great way of helping their salaries go further.
*The app meets NHS quality standards for clinical effectiveness, safety, usability and accessibility and has a supportive evidence base.
Breeze in action.
The primary purpose of Breeze is to make providing and accessing
healthcare effortless for all concerned – hence the name.
Here’s how it does just that.
1. Employees keep track of their health and lifestyles.
- Track weight and exercise
- Monitor sleep and diet
- Benchmark lifestyle against BMA guidelines
- Evaluate and improve mental health
2. Employees get direct access to all benefits through a single interface.
- Book and manage appointments
- Health guides, articles and videos
- Employee rewards programme
3. Employers are in full control of roll-out and ongoing management.
- Automated onboarding
- Anonymous reporting on usage
- All services managed by Health Shield
- Simple to add and remove starters and leavers
- Tiered benefit levels for managers and staff