Health screens. They can be
a real life-saver.
The better employees understand their health, the better care they take of themselves. But health screens aren’t just about awareness; they’re essential for early diagnosis, which is vital to the treatment of serious illnesses. And that’s what makes them one of the most valuable benefits you can offer your employees.
The Lifestyle Health Screen.
Ideal for everyone in your business, it puts a tick in all the essential boxes.
The Lifestyle Health Screen includes body profile, blood pressure and
cholesterol tests, as well as lifestyle analysis and recommendations.
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat %
- Visceral Fat
- Metabolic Rate
- Bone Mass
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol
- Blood Glucose
- HDL Cholesterol
- Nutrition Review
- Lifestyle Review
- Mental Health Signposting
+ OPTIONAL UPGRADE
The Body System Health Screen.
If something more thorough is required, why not add the Body System Health Screen module to the Lifestyle Health Screen? It offers nine additional tests covering other, specific conditions.
- Kidney Disease
- Protein in the Urine
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Cardio Fitness
- Liver Disease
- Lung Function
- Kidney Infection
+ OPTIONAL BOLT-ONS
You can tailor your health screen by choosing to add any number of the five following bolt-ons.
1 Over 40s
- Blood Oxygen
- Thyroid Blood Test
- Prostate Disease Blood Test (male)
- Haemoglobin – Red Blood Cell Test (female)
2 Blood Tests
- Liver Profile
- Kidney Profile
- Lipid Profile
3 Bowel Cancer
- A Test for Bowel Cancer
- A Test for Osteoporosis
5 Heart Health
- A Test for Potential Heart Concerns
HOW WE WORK
The health screen experience.
What employees can expect:
- Practitioners who are experts at putting participants at ease
- We use the latest mobile scanning technology so screenings can take place privately in the workplace
- 90% of results provided during the assessment
- Every participant receives a full confidential report
- Full employee support pre and post screen
- All screens are strictly confidential
What employers can expect:
- Health screen carried out in the workplace to minimise disruption
- Alternative venues can be organised with costs covered by the client
- It takes approximately 4-6 weeks to organise a single day of health screening
- The minimum cost of a day’s on-site health screening is £600
- We cover the entire UK, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland