By Health Shield | Posted 22nd May 2019
This is an interim (8 month contract role) to support the launch of a new company brand. The main focus of the role will be to manage all aspects of a brand launch project including budget, critical paths and costs. Your role will be to deliver a new brand to market whilst also creating a buzz and belief in the new brand and vision both externally and internally.
You will work closely with an external agency to successfully deliver this project. You will manage a team of three and will also be responsible in delivering Health Shield’s content strategy across off-line and digital channels to support business growth and customer engagement.
- Take ownership and drive forward Health Shield’s brand management strategy incorporating corporate culture, communications and visual identity.
- Formulate and deliver brand go to market project plans. Ensure all relevant customer touchpoints from attract to engage life cycle are consistent in new messaging and values for launch date.
- Manage the brand launch budget ensuring all controls are in place
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure Health Shield’s brand values and USP messaging are successfully incorporated within the sales strategy and operational delivery.
- Review and improve the customer experiences to reflect new branding and values
- Develop a Brand Ambassador/Influencer Program. Create a brand champion team. Provide the management team with training and toolkit to deliver communications in line with brand. Engage all staff to be an advocate of the brand. Support HR in the delivery of a culture that reflects new brand promise, purpose and values.
- Manage brand guidelines and work with external agency to develop and maintain a brand toolkit.
Content & PR
- Develop and implement yearly PR communication plans, considering reactive, news jacking and proactive activity
- Manage the PR agency, ensuring they deliver results to agreed timings, quality and budget. Attend regular review meetings in London to evaluate media KPIs
- Deliver a content strategy that supports business growth across multiple products and user experiences. Manage a team to deliver plans that ensure a rich and regular stream of content is published to build communities and engage customers.
- Work with the insights team to deliver content relevant to persona segmentation.
Events and Exhibitions
- Develop and manage Health Shield’s external events plan including exhibitions, press conferences, public speaking slots and round table forums. Liaise with relevant marketing teams and other departments to maximise pre & post event opportunities, and deliver lead generation.
- Drive forward new ideas for exhibition campaigns and explore opportunities to reach new audiences through events and exhibitions
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement an ongoing internal communications strategy that aligns with business objectives. Manage and deliver the internal communications plan.
- Promote the role of internal communications as a strategic partner to the business. Drive employee engagement around business and HR initiatives working closely with stakeholders to do so. Equip the management team with training assets and toolkits to deliver consistent internal comms messaging.
Contact With Others:
- Business Development Managers
- Development Officers
- Compliance Manager
- IT Team
- Management team as required
- Health Shield staff as required
- PR Agency
- Exhibition Suppliers
- Journalists, bloggers and influencers
Education, Skill and Knowledge Required:
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Commercial acumen, with experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Experience of working for a recognised consumer brand and a strong understanding of balancing customer need with commercial outcome
- Project Management – planning, structure, managing issues and reporting progress
- Tenacious and enthusiastic in the face of hurdles and challenges – desire and ability to get things done
Work arrangements: Temporary for 8 months, full time (Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week)
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking at Head Office
- Free electric hook up for electric cars at Head Office
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after successful completion of probation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd July 2019
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: email@example.com or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.