By Health Shield | Posted 25th May 2018
Your role will be to create a buzz and belief in the Health Shield brand and vision by creating engaging content for a range of audiences. You will work closely with the Content and Communication Manager to deliver the Content Strategy, producing white papers, sales tools, press releases, infographics and much more. In addition to this, you will support with the delivery of Health Shield’s PR plan and a range of internal communication campaigns.
PR and Content Creation
- Develop editorial guidelines to ensure a consistent tone of voice across all content.
- Support the delivery of the Content Strategy by writing a series of blog posts, white papers, articles, eBooks and press releases.
- Design and create marketing tools to communicate content and insights effectively such as infographics, sales presentations and videos.
- Develop relationships with external copywriters/experts and utilise market insights to deliver content pillars.
- Liaise with existing brokers, employers and members to gather a range of assets including testimonials to promote Health Shield’s brand and products.
- Identify opportunities to ensure a rich and regular stream of content is created that builds communities and promotes Health Shield as a thought leader.
- Produce monthly and campaign specific wrap-up reports to evaluate effectiveness including CTRs, ROI, readership, lead generation and future recommendations.
- Support the delivery of the internal communications plan by creating engaging content and designs for emails, the intranet, events and staff resources.
- Help to create a new internal communications brand identity and delivery platform.
- Create training assets and toolkits to support the Management Team to deliver consistent internal communications messaging.
- Work with teams across the business to identify/understand initiatives which require promotion.
- Provide support and advice to teams across the business to ensure all communications are in line with Health Shield’s brand.
- Support the development of toolkits and templates to ensure consistent communications.
- Regularly review external communications to ensure they fit with Health Shield’s brand message.
Events and Exhibitions
- Create engaging content for exhibitions and events to assist lead generation and increase brand awareness.
- Support the Content team to plan and attend events as required.
Contact with Others
- Marketing Team
- Business Development Managers
- Development Officers
- Compliance Teams
- IT Team
- Management team as required
- Health Shield staff as required
- Creative agencies
- PR agency
- External printers
- Exhibition Suppliers
- Journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills
- Proven experience writing compelling content for a range of audiences
- Ability to work with others and on own initiative
- Highly organised
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Positive demeanour with a can-do attitude
- 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing centric role
- Minimum education A-Levels
- Experience working in professional services
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tools to create content e.g. infographics
- Experience of using CRM and HTML
- Previous experience of writing health-related content
- Full-time Monday to Friday 37½ hours
- ½ an hour unpaid lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free electric hook up for electric cars
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after completion of probation (6 months)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a permanent full-time role working 37½ hours Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: email@example.com or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 15 June 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.