By Health Shield | Posted 13th June 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading providers of health cash plans. We are a fast growing and forward thinking professional Friendly Society and are now looking to expand our Customer Care team with an additional full-time permanent Customer Care Officer.
- To be first point of contact for all members
- To promote excellent customer service to both existing and new members and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Team Leader regarding the provision of a Customer Care Team for members and stakeholders. This will include on-going monitoring and training.
- Processing enquiries from the telephone, email, LiveChat, etc
- Updating personal information on member records
- Liaising with other departments, as required, regarding queries
- Handle all data protection breaches for the Customer Relations team, liaising with Compliance
- Ensuring Navision and CRM databases are updated and interactions logged
- Dealing with administration of deceased members, liaising with family/Solicitors including Letters/Power of Attorney, requesting refund and claims payments
- Assistance with Monthly Data Validation checks
- Perform other duties as specified from time to time by the Senior/Team Leader or Manager
- Assist the Society in achieving its strategic goals and Balanced Scorecard objectives. This includes, but is not limited to, working to achieve the relevant departmental KPI’s and attending relevant training sessions.
Contact with Others
Reporting directly to the Customer Care Team Leader and Head of Operations, the job holder will liaise closely with all other departments. Due to the nature of queries, day-to-day contact is required specifically with the complaints, compliance, claims, membership and credit & billing departments
The Customer Care team will come into contact with all the Society’s external stakeholders. Whilst the majority of external interaction will be with members (or their direct relations) communication will also take place with suppliers and existing and prospective business contacts
- Previous experience in a busy office environment
- Prior experience of customer services; call centre experience
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Good standard of grammar and spelling with attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with others in a small team
- Full-time Monday to Friday 37½ hours
- ½ an hour unpaid lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free electric hook up for electric cars
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after completion of probation (6 months)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a permanent full-time role working 37½ hours Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
Closing date: Friday 13th July 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.