By Health Shield | Posted 4th June 2018
Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the development and implementation of the digital strategies to drive forward growth and profitability of the business.
- Assist with the delivery of the digital marketing and social media strategies to increase audience engagement and leads from the digital channels.
- Create, manage and review a compliant social media plan to support the Health Shield business strategy, including paid advertising, handling social listening and insights, reporting analytics to inform content creation.
- Proactive community management – monitor and participate in online conversations, customer messages and comments on social media channels. Responding and dealing with these enquiries where possible within provided guidelines.
- Support with lead generation and conversion optimisation on the Health Shield website.
- Support with the activity of PPC advertising and SEO.
- Manage Analytics and Reporting – Provide regular MI reports and insight to improve social and digital performance demonstrating how and why digital communications have performed and making recommendations where relevant.
- Manage the relationship with any new digital agencies and existing agencies. Manage service level agreements and ensure outputs are of high quality
Contact with Others
- Compliance Manager
- IT Team
- Management team as required
- Health Shield staff as required
- Marketing Agencies
- Marketing/Data/PR Consultants
- Proven work experience in social media and/or digital marketing.
- Previous experience of the main social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+) and understand how brands use them to communicate.
- Experience in Social Media monitoring and analytics tools i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics.
- Proven experience of writing social media communications.
- SEO & PPC knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Attention to detail.
- Have strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- IT literate.
- Knowledge of digital marketing environment.
- Marketing degree or professional qualification desirable.
- Full-time Monday to Friday 37½ hours
- ½ an hour unpaid lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free electric hook up for electric cars
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after completion of probation (6 months)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a permanent full-time role working 37½ hours Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
Closing date: Monday 11th June 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.