By Health Shield | Posted 14th June 2019
To create digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans to support lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business.
We are looking for someone who is a forward thinker and can bring new digital creative ideas and processes to this role with the objective to increase reach and improve conversions of prospect and customer segments, this is a unique opportunity to shape and evolve existing marketing digital plans.
Your focus will be the formulation and delivery of a digital acquisition plan and creation of a marketing retention programme to generate engagement, loyalty and lifetime value. You will have a strong passion for the online space and understand the content opportunities within it. You will have a solid understanding of all digital channels, everything from Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social/Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing, Native Advertising, etc, and an understanding of how it all joins together into a cohesive digital, inbound marketing strategy.
You will work with the bigger marketing team to deliver successful omni-channel marketing campaigns and create.
- Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels and media
- Ability to drive new leads via online channels and evidence ROI. Ability to grow customer base via digital marketing channels
- Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and omnichannel user experience journeys
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as affiliate, email, paid media and social media. Digitally support lead generation campaigns for off-line activities such as conferences and events
- Email marketing experience, with the understanding of nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities and demonstrate ROI
- Manage digital agency and media relationship to secure best opportunities for ROI and explore new avenues. Monitor results against KPIs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with the business development team to develop and continually refine the digital lead generation programme and provide a co-ordinated approach for warm lead follow-ups.
- Work with the retention teams to develop a customer management programme to retain profitable business across different customer segments. Work closely with insights to define targeted messaging including cross-sell and up-sell based workflows based on customer behavioural data and predictive modelling. Measure performance and make recommendations for change
- Manage the Health Shield’s customer contact programme. Liaise with relevant internal teams to identify their customer messaging requirements and co-ordinate scheduling of the communications
- Deliver creative customer communications that are compelling, balanced and compliant. Work with creative, media and production agencies, inspiring them and getting the best output through brilliant briefs, collaborative working and constructive and motivating feedback
- Attend and contribute to the weekly content meeting. Utilise content pillars to deliver engaging integrated campaigns to drive lead generations and conversions.
- Work closely with agencies and insight to measure and optimise campaign effectiveness using a test and learn approach to maximise ROI. Harness customer insights to apply appropriately to ongoing optimisation/refinement of all communications. Drive campaign objectives in line with insights, data modelling and segmentation outputs and review performance regularly.
- Effectively engage stakeholders across the business on development and sign off of communications. Produce, manage and report effectively on timing & project plans.
- Budget management of communications plans and reporting
Contact With Others
- Relevant internal staff as required
- Creative agencies
- Media contacts
Education, Skill and Knowledge Required
- Experience and proven track record in digital marketing and reactive to digital trends
- Enthusiastic and outgoing, with the energy to be effective in a fast-paced environment
- Creative in approach
- Capacity to challenge the status quo
- Strong Project Management skills, ability to manage multiple projects & deliver on time
- Budget management experience
- Analytical mind to analyse data & metrics & translate insight into actionable strategies
- Strong knowledge CRM and marketing automation platforms plus behavioural workflow management
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
Work arrangements: 12 months Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours a week
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking at Head Office
- Free electric hook up for electric cars at Head Office
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after successful completion of probation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
Closing date: Wednesday 7th August 2019
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.