By Health Shield | Posted 16th November 2018
Responsible for assisting with the creation, development and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote Health Shield’s range of products, benefits and new product launches. In addition to executing these activities, the role will contribute to analysis and reporting on campaign and media effectiveness.
- Assist the Marketing Communications and Campaign Manager in the creative development and production of customer communications and campaigns via multiple channels including DM, email, social and media to raise brand awareness, generate leads and establish customer loyalty.
- Assist the Marketing Communications and Campaign Manager in developing the retention and acquisition communication strategies.
- Deliver creative customer communications that are compelling, balanced and compliant.
- Utilise content pillars to deliver engaging integrated campaigns to drive lead generations and conversions. Work closely with PR, digital and product teams to deliver effective campaigns.
- Work closely with external marketing agencies to ensure all campaign assets created are in line with the brief and adhere to financial regulations.
- Ensure the Health Shield brand is consistently applied throughout all marketing communications.
- Bring a proactive, creative approach to the role, contributing new ideas, whilst following best practice at all times.
- Produce monthly and campaign specific marketing reports including media analysis, CTR’s, CPA and budget analysis.
- Work with the insights and content teams to develop communications to the market with Health Shield Insights.
- Work with the external marketing agency to manage all media creation and implementation.
- Assisting other areas of the Marketing team as and when required.
Contact with Others
- Marketing Team
- Business Development Managers
- Development Officers
- Compliance Teams
- IT Team
- Management team as required
- Health Shield staff as required
- Creative agencies
- Media contacts
- Excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills
- Ability to work with others and on own initiative
- Highly organised
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Positive demeanour with a can-do attitude
- Minimum education – Degree level
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing centric role
- Proven experience with running B2B/B2C marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of customer journey implementation
- Experience using Google Analytics to track campaign effectiveness
- Understanding of marketing metrics and ability to translate in to new ideas
- Experience of marketing automation
- Experience working in professional services
- Experience creating HTML emails
- Experience working with a CRM platform to manage marketing activities
- Microsoft Visio
- Full-time Monday to Friday 37½ hours
- ½ an hour unpaid lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free electric hook up for electric cars
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after completion of probation (6 months)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a permanent full-time role working 37½ hours Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: email@example.com or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
Closing date: Friday 30th November 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.