By Health Shield | Posted 24th October 2018
To provide occupational health advice through the online occupational health system via email. To undertake the day to day set up and administration of occupational health programmes for HSWB. Coordinate management referrals on behalf of clients.
- Responsible for providing appropriate occupational health advice through the online occupational health system for pre completed health questionnaires and DSE’s relating to the working environment in line with relevant legislation
- Escalating complex cases to relevant colleagues for further advice
- Coordinate management referrals on behalf of HSWB practitioners and external stakeholders
- Administer the reporting and safe transfer of Occupational Health Surveillance Reports and data between practitioners and external stakeholders in accordance with GDPR, ensuring accuracy and distributed in line with SLA’s
- Update databases (e.g. Navision and CRM) as appropriate
- Maintain, update and archive documents, files and folders in accordance with GDPR
- Assist the Health Screening Manager with the development of training programmes for new practitioners
- Communication and building relationships with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Work to achieve the relevant KPI’s and attending relevant training sessions and further education
- Perform other duties as specified from time to time by the Health Screening Manager
Contact with Others
Reporting directly to the Health Screening Manager, the jobholder will liaise closely with all other departments (where required) including the practitioner and sales team.
The OHA will come into contact with all of HSWB external stakeholders. Whilst the majority of external interaction will be with screening participants, communication will also take place with client HR and business introducers.
- Occupational Health qualification
- Previous experience of an OH Advisor role
- Previous occupational health management referral experience would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Excellent standard of IT based skills (including MS Office)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and with others in a small team
- Desire to develop knowledge and qualifications particularly in the health sector
- Part time Monday to Friday 25 hours per week
- ½ an hour unpaid lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free electric hook up for electric cars
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after completion of probation (6 months)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a permanent, part time role, 25 hours per week Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: email@example.com or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
Closing date: Friday 23rd November 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.