By Health Shield | Posted 23rd November 2018
Ensure accurate and timely administration of the renewals process to improve group and individual retention and lapse rates. Assist the Society in achieving its strategic goals and Balanced Scorecard objectives. This includes, but is not limited to, working to achieve the relevant team and departmental KPI’s and attending relevant training sessions.
- Work closely with Team Leader and where appropriate the Retention & Sales Support Manager regarding all renewals
- Contact with companies and brokers by telephone, post and email as required in line with agreed SLA’s
- Administering the renewals process for all schemes as required, including but not limited to preparation, emails and communication with brokers and companies, confirmations, portal plan changes.
- Working with Business Development Managers where necessary should a meeting with the client be required.
- Ensuring Navision and CRM databases are updated and interactions logged.
- Perform other duties as specified from time to time by the Team Leader/Manager
- Gain wider industry knowledge to ensure we are advising stakeholders of the Society’s key unique selling points over competitors
- Ensure key stakeholders needs and requirements are met in line with the benefits and services provided by the Society
- Ability to manage a retention portfolio with responsibility to grow/retain membership and promote other areas of the Society in lines with a set of defined KPI’s
Contact with others
- Reporting directly to the team leader and Retention & Sales Support Manager, the job holder will liaise closely with all other departments
- Assist other colleagues during busy and quiet periods of renewal activities
- The Retention team will come into contact with a number of the Society’s external stakeholders. The majority of external interaction will be with suppliers and existing and prospective business contacts including brokers and companies. Therefore, the ability to portray Health Shield in the best possible way is essential.
Education, Skill and Knowledge Required
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Friendly, professional and excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills
- An interest and commitment to achieving targets
- Time management – ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision and work accurately, even under pressure
- Checks own work as a matter of course
- Methodical and organised
- Able to stay focused and have high concentration levels
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths
- Strong industry knowledge desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Full-time, permanent Monday to Friday 37 ½ hours
- ½ an hour unpaid lunch break
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free electric hook up for electric cars
- Corporate membership of the Health Shield medical cash plan after completion of probation (6 months)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site gym
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, juice etc.)
- Training and development support
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Quarterly on site wellbeing therapy treatments
- Employee development scheme – staff can get a contribution towards non work related personal development activities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a permanent full-time role working 37½ hours Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download an application form or request one by emailing: email@example.com or by telephoning (01270) 503963.
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.