Inspire from only £40† per employee.
A 20-minute check that leaves your employees with a clear picture of their current health and a personalised plan on how to make positive and achievable lifestyle changes.
Motivating employees to be the best they can be.
If you opt for the Inspire health check, here’s what you and your employees can expect:
- Health & Wellbeing Consultants to help design your programme
- 4 options enabling health checks to be tailored to individual needs
- Mobile clinics set up on or offsite to minimise disruption
- Automated employee communication and online booking
- Anonymous company-wide reporting for employersʌ
- Follow up business recommendations
ʌ Available when 15 or more employees attend their health check.
- Practitioners experienced at putting employees at ease
- Online portal enables employees to book their appointment
- Pre-check online questionnaires to ensure efficient consultations
- Latest non-evasive screening technology providing instant results
- Personal health report and recommendations
- Support for employees post health check
Inspire in more detail.
At just £40† per employee, here’s what the health check includes.
Body mass index
BMI refers to the relationship between body weight and height.
Body fat %
Percentage of your total body weight which is body fat.
Visceral fat test
A measure of body fat that’s stored within the abdominal cavity. Measure can be an indication of Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers.
This is the number of calories your body needs to function effectively.
Body water is the total amount of fluid in your body.
Bone mass assessment - not osteoporosis
Bone content is the percentage of bone mineral as compared to total body weight.
Total cholesterol test
The total sum of good and bad cholesterol in your blood.
Higher Density Lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol test
Measures the level of good cholesterol in your blood.
A test that can indicate diabetes.
Blood pressure test
Test for systolic (highest) and diastolic (lowest) blood pressure readings.
Nutrition review (pre-check questionnaire)
A review of your food intake to ensure you are getting the right mix of nutrients in your diet to keep you healthy.
Lifestyle review (pre-check questionnaire)
A review of your exercise, sleep and stress triggers to identify areas and techniques for improvement.
Mental health signposting (pre-check questionnaire)
Valuable advice on where to find external support.
Let’s talk health checks.
Simply fill in the form below and we'll be in touch shortly
†Pricing excludes VAT
Prevent Ltd trading as Health Shield. This company is a subsidiary of Health Shield Wellbeing Limited, a direct subsidiary of Health Shield Friendly Society Limited.